BRANDMORE Ltd. informs the visitors of www.brandmore.hu about our personal data management, its practice related to the processing of personal data, its organizational and technical measures taken in order to protect personal data and the rights of the data subjects.
Our data management practice is regulated by Act CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information. is based on law. 1995. CXIX. Act VI of 1998 on the management of name and address data for the purpose of research and direct business acquisition; Act XLVIII of 28 January 1981 promulgating the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data, Strasbourg, 28 January 1981; Act on the Basic Conditions and Certain Restrictions of Commercial Advertising.
The purpose of these Regulations is to ensure that in all areas of the services provided by the Company, for all individuals, regardless of their nationality or place of residence, their rights are respected in the automatic processing of their personal data.
- Personal data - any information relates to an identified or identifiable natural person
- Processing - any operation or set of operations performed on Personal Data or Groups of Personal Data
- Visitor or user - a natural person whose personal data we process
- We, us - BRANDMORE Ltd.
- Content - which Brandmore Ltd. may upload or publish on www.brandmore.hu, including text, images, files, animations, logos, or comments
We promise to adhere to the following privacy principles:
- Processing is legal, fair, and transparent. Our processing activity has legitimate reasons. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We provide processing information upon request.
- Processing is limited to our purposes: Our processing activities meet the purpose for which we collect personal data.
- Processing is carried out with a minimum amount of data: We only collect and process the minimum amount of personal data necessary for any purpose.
- Processing is limited to a certain period of time: We do not store your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We do everything we can to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your data.
What type of data do we collect?
We receive, collect and store all information that you provide to us on our website or otherwise provide to us.
- Company name
- Phone number
We will delete all emails received, together with personal data, no later than 2 years after the disclosure.
We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, duration of visits to each page, information about page interactions, and methods used to browse the page.
How do we store, use, share and disclose personal information about site visitors?
We store your data behind secure firewalls on secure servers.
The website www.brandmore.hu is operated by BRANDMORE Ltd. ( Registered office: 2000 Szentendre Petyina u 8 ). BRANDMORE Ltd. undertakes to do its utmost to ensure the secure storage of data, to take the technical and organizational measures, and to establish the procedural rules that ensure that the recorded, stored and processed data are protected and prevent their destruction, unauthorized use, and unauthorized alteration.
How do we collect data?
When you contact us on our website, we collect the personal information you provide, such as your name, address, and email address. We may only use your personal information for the specific reasons listed above.
We collect the following non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
- Communicating with our Visitors and Users through our “Contact Form”;
- Providing continuous customer service and technical support to our Users;
- Generating aggregate statistics and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal data that we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our services;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations
How do we communicate with visitors on the www.brandmore.hu website?
We may contact you to enforce our user agreement, applicable national laws and any agreements entered into with you. For this purpose, we may contact you by e-mail, telephone, text message, and post.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help websites operate. We only have access to cookies created by our website. You can control cookies at the browser level. Disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain features.
- Required Cookies - These cookies are required to use some important features of our website, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functional cookies - these cookies provide features that allow you to make our service more convenient and provide more personalized features. For example, you may remember your name and email in the comment forms, so you don’t have to re-enter this information the next time you comment.
- Analytics cookies - these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies - these cookies are used to display ads that are relevant to you and your interests. They also limit the number of times they see the ad. These sites are usually hosted by ad networks with the permission of the site operator.
These cookies remember that you have visited a website and share this information with other organizations, such as advertisers. Targeting or advertising cookies are often associated with website features provided by another organization.
You can use browser settings to remove cookies stored on your computer.
For more information on cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Név: BRANDMORE LTD.
Address: 2000 Szentendre Petyina u 8.
VAT ID: 23089105-2-13
The website www.brandmore.hu is operated by BRANDMORE Ltd. ( Registered office: 2000 Szentendre Petyina u 8 ), and the data is stored on a secure server. BRANDMORE Ltd is committed to ensuring the security of the data, taking technical and organizational measures, and establishing procedural rules to ensure that the data recorded, stored, or handled are protected and to prevent their destruction or unauthorized use and unauthorized alteration.
Rights of data subjects
The registrant is entitled to request information on the online interface at any time about the personal data managed by BRANDMORE Ltd. If you do not wish your data to be further processed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. BRANDMORE Ltd. will comply with the application within the shortest possible time from the submission of the application, but no later than within 15 days.
In the event of a breach of the processing of the users’/visitors’ data, the user/visitor may submit a petition to the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority or bring a lawsuit in the court competent according to the users’/visitors’ place of residence (stay).
- Address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C.
- Tel: 0613911400
- Fax: 0613911410
- E-mail: email@example.com website: http://www.naih.hu
Modification of the data management information
If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you to be aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we use and/or disclose it.
April 26, 2022